Sunday, August 30, 2009

tomorrow will be the last...

I'm going back to INTI!!!!
One week felt like a second..
I just remembered how I did my 'cleaning' before leaving my room...
and now...I'll be back there again...
I hope it will not be filled with dust...
I don't know but my room seem to catch dust everyday...
I hate cleaning and I had to force myself in doing it (even though once a week)
Huh...I'm packing now...
and it seems that my bag is full!!!
with food of course...
I intend to bring it for my sahur but it seems that my bag can't hold the weight...hahaha
well I bring a lot of books to read (but not all books I used) so I had to bring another bag to put my things...huhuhu
****
This is my last night having dinner with my family....
sleeping on my King size bed...alone...
having my last privacy in this room...
hahaha
how sad it is...





but I noticed that next week (monday) is a holiday!!
Nuzul Quran...
and I'm planning to go back home with my dad...
he had offer me a ride...
I can't wait to meet **** again...

0 comments:

Post a Comment