Thursday, August 27, 2009

sixth day of ramadan

OMG! I can't continue my fast...I'm p****d!!!
So, my daily schdule had changed, I did all the cleaning from the dishes to laundry...
Fuh, I forget to say that I woke up late today, about 10a.m.
Asri went for his Physics class as the trial is coming....
I'm scared of him on Physics cause my mom teaches Physics and I know what my mom feels if her son fail.
Well I know it looks like pressure to Asri cause he had to struggle to get the best mark...
hm..I also felt the same when I was in Form 5...
but I do love Physics more than Bio, I told Asri that he had to be thankful that he did'nt took Bio for SPM, he replaced it with ICT. He also drop EST but he replaced it with Art, I know his good at it. So he took 10 subjects for his SPM copared to me, I only took 9 subjects in my SPM. If he mannage to 'defeat' me, I had to traet him with something (seems like i'm not very sincere to give a treat)...

Today I cooked my favourite dish : masak lemak cili api!!
Thank God its not too spicy if not the whole family will be in the toilet for years...

And then I went to watch Naruto Shippuden The Movie : BOND, the latest one...
it's quiet interesting, the meaning of the stories is about the bonding between friends, teachers...
even though Naruto looks like an idiot but he can understand people well and he shares his thought and experiance with them...
his bond between Kakashi, Jiraiya, and his best friend, that he promised to bring him back, Sasuke...

I also want to mention about Sai....his COOL....
Since they lost Sasuke (if you watch Naruto, you'll understand why Sasuke left), Sai had replaced him....and he is so so COOL....I don't know why I'm saying he is COOL maybe because the way he fights, smooth but I prefer to say it like an art...

If you'r a fan of Naruto, don't miss this movie!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment