Friday, August 14, 2009

In Econ's Class...

such surprisingly event happend....
well we had our econ's replacement class this evening...
so friday next week there will be no econ's class...

at the end of todays class...
Mr. Yee ask us to take out a piece of paper....
argh!!
is it quiz!!??

No la...

he asked us to write what happen today...
share with him anything that we want...
you may tell him "what you think about him??" hahaha...
or maybe anything that makes you uneasy until today...
or maybe anything that you worried with....
or maybe ANYTHING LA....

I wrote for my first time....
I mean to wrote something that really came out from my heart...
I could say that I usually act "cruel" to everything...
but I think no one notice it...hehehe
maybe I don't care much...

I don't know what to say...
but i feel "light" maybe...
I can't tell by words...
but I sure feel something different when writting it...
hm..

0 comments:

Post a Comment