Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SAYONARA!!

Everyone is talking about tomorrow....
Guess on what!?
Going Home!!

Thanks to me that I massage Ms Natasya to change accounting class from to 8 till 10 tomorrow...
So Everyone can go home early...
Well I'm not...
I had to wait my father from his work...
That is on Friday evening...

Qila, Mardhiah, Tiqa and Al had planned to go to the ktm at 1.00p.m. tomorrow....
While Mas had planned to go home early, that is on 12.00 p.m. right after mpw class...
Wow! she really misses home...hehehe

So, I'll be left alone again...
But I kind to get use to it...

I may not sing like Keith to expressed my feeling...
But to tell you the truth I really enjoy myself alone...

hm...I was wondering what I'm going to do this evening??
Any suggestion??
At first I want to watch movie...
but I don't have the mood to do it...
Second, I thought of taking a nap...
but I hardly sleep in daylight...
because I'm not a vampire of course.....hehehe....
Third, hm...how about washing??
I don't want to take home my dirty clothes...
INTI have the washing mashines so how about using it??
Nah...probably there's tones of load waiting outside the washer mashine...
Fourth, Going Out!!
but What's the planned?? Why I'm going out?? With who?? Where to go?? When?? How??

I'm Confused...what I'm supposed to do??

1 comments:

NuR_AqiLaH said...

yeah! i'm going home tomorrow at 1.00pm.. ^^ don't worry my frenz.. it's ok.. you'll never be alone.. you're always in my heart.. haha..

before this you said you want to use your time to iron all your clothes right? would not it be better like that.. So, that you can iron my cloth too.. ^^

Post a Comment