Monday, August 17, 2009

I'M LATE...

I felt scared when I saw the massage that Ken send to me....
He said, "W r havin eng now...at b4 l01..2 to 3pm..faster come!

I did'nt notice the previous massege from Vijeya...
She said,"Clas in b4l01. Nw!

Argh!!

Mas tried to call me but I can't hear her voice...
I don't know what's wrong but thank god she call...

I had made my handphone to silent mode for all accept calls...

What a terrible day...
Thank God I manage to be in Ms Dil class eventhough I had left out half of the lesson...
hm...I think not half maybe all because went I entered the class, my classmates are doing some exercises...I manage to copy it but I don't really understand it...I hope by reading the notes could help me...

If I have any problem, do help me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment