Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Fifth day of Ramadan


Dapatkan Mesej Bergambar di Sini


Today is my first day at the Bazaar. I tell to my brothers to accompany me but they were just to lazy to get up. I got mad and storm out of house, rode the bicycle and arrive at the Bazaar. I don't like to quarel with them especially in Ramadan month. So I hold back my temper and stroll down the lane full of stalls. There's a lot of dishes serves there, various food, kuih-muih, murtabak, laksa, bubur lambuk, and don't forget my favourite, roti John. They also serve all kinds of drinks, pack ready into the plastics. I had planned to take a look at the cloths first and I found myself two nice tudung for rm17. Wait till my presentation on next next Thursday, i might wear it on that day. I also bought something for my brothers, well its food actually, the call me an order nasi ayam, burger and bubur lambuk, plus air tebu. For me, I bought laksa, roti john and soya bean. I arrive home about 7p.m. Its almost the time for our buka puasa. So I quickly call out my brothers, force them to prepare the table, while I rush to the toilet and have a quick bath. I don't like to go for a shower after I ate. I feel very uncomfortable in doing that. After dinner Asri ask me what we're going to eat for sahur?? hm...I guess I did'nt have the mood to cook for tomorrow so I ask him to make Maggi Goreng and some boiled eggs.
And now I thought of doing the character review on Drover, I had use almost all of time 'playing' so its time for me to start focusing on my homework....Chaiyo!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment