Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ninth day of Ramadan

As I am going back to INTI tomorrow, I went for a little shopping at Kuantan. I bought a lot of foods for my days Sahur and Berbuka at INTI. I can't imagine what its like having terawih there. I can't wait to see it. Anyway guess what I had buy today...
I'm packing my things right now but actually I'm giving the last touch on my homework....hahahaha
I admit that I always do things at the last minute, well the Malaysians does...and so am I.
To night is the independents EVE....
I don't know if they would be any fire works tonight...
my dad said that they will not celebrate for the EVE only tomorrow MERDEKA celebration at the PARLIMEN...
I don't no what does it feel like being in this kind of occasion. What I ment was being there at the MERDEKA celebration. Crowded with people. I don't like crowded places but it may be different in different occasion right. I do like to be in the book fest or pc fair, or maybe funfair but I never went to MERDEKA celebration or JOMHEBOH or anything crowded. I really want to go but I never had the oppurtunity. Why??
I don't know...
Well, I'm wishing HAPPY 52 YEARS OF MERDEKA!!!! HOPE MALAYSIA WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE IN PEACEFUL AND HARMONY.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dear... so sorry 4 being late..just got something stuck 2 do..nway i enjoyed ur reading...u got 43..n me juz 4 post..hoho..me some kind of lazzyyy yeah..now, i'm thinking that i should go 2 ur room n get stuck with ur food until full bloated..haha...

Post a Comment