Sunday, March 28, 2010

Today's the day!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KHADIJAH @ KATY!!!

I'm 19 right now, can you believe it??
I always thought that when we were one year older, we're one year wiser....??
hm...I don't remember who taught me that, but I hope it's true.
I know that I'm not good in judging bad and good, but I'm learning slowly...
I think that I can't understand people the way my friends do, I just accept them as what it is...
It's hard for me to change but I believe that I will change someday, now or ever...
I would like to thank for those who did remember this date....28 March
Thanks for the wish you've given, I really appreciate it...
It's time for me to get ready, I'm going out today....and I'm also be going to treat my friends here PIZZA HUT....wait for me girls~_~

0 comments:

Post a Comment