Friday, March 26, 2010

can't wait for the weekend~_~

It is not because I'm going back home eventhough I really want it too, but I have made my own plans and I hope it will go on well.
Well, I never had a celebration with my friends before, so I ask my friends to go out on this weekend but I didn't tell them the reason at first. I'm surprised that they still remember the date. ~_~
I'm glad they did, I'm not asking anything but it's enough if there are someone out there who really remember the date without I'm telling them. For some, I kept on give some hint but they seem to ignore it, maybe it is only my feelings but I still think that they don't really remember me. ~_~
I think it has been a quiet long I didn't post anything into this blog ever since my last post on the text production that ms. dil asked me to do. Here I am, during my free time, it's hard to get one this days...haha
The reason obviously because I'm quite busy right now, my final exam is just around the corner and I still have a lot to study. I know how lazy I am last semester and I was hit hard when I receive my last result. Now I know how people were so into it and I'm not. What I mean is that I never been so serious in my life, I learn because I want to and some of them because I had to. I tried to put on a target so that I will try to achieve it and I hope I will. Pray for me~_~.
I'm not feeling very well to night, I'm not sicked but I felt uneasy. I tell you about it....

Last night, I dreamt about my brother, I'm not too sure if it was really him or my imaginary but I really think he was my brother, and I was shocked on what I did to him. My heart feels nothing when doing it, I....cut.....my....brother's.....forehead!!!!
I cut through it and I can see clearly the brain....urgh...I don't know what I'm doing but I kept on cutting is not a good word, I slice him maybe....and then I heard his voice, "It hurts" Then, I stopped my heart said he's still alive I have to cut him dipper....
What a dream and I don't want something like that to happen, well I do love to read thriller novel and I enjoy the way the killer kill 'things' and sometime I can't help myself imagine it, I also watch CSI a lot Vegar, Miami or New York, I watches it all, but the most thriller series that I like is Dexter!
He has two faces good and bad, different during the day and night, but he only hunts for serial killer!!. Well that also makes him into one....He is so mysterious and hard to understand with, he doesn't have any feelings, I hard to get to see him crying or laughing. If he do, he just looks like pretending to be sad or happy....watch it!
What I'm saying??
Whatever....maybe my head had gone wrong and I think I need to get some rest.....'o'
good night...
by the way my watch shows 12.00 a.m.....well not quite it has pass 12.00 meaning.....~_~
IT IS MY ROOMATE'S BIRTHDAY.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment