Wednesday, March 17, 2010

planning to go back to PUTRAJAYA

It is really a quite atmosphere here in INTI. I felt bored and I planned to go home. Well the reason why I'm here is because I want to use the internet. ~_~ There are some works that I had to do using the internet especially the text production task that Ms. Dil gave me last week and also few web pages for me to look up. I'm afraid that I will not learn much if I was in my home right now.
My brother just bought a new PS2 games and I seem to addicted to it. Well don't be surprised if I manage to beat the guys in class when playing with video games. I do like them but it gave me hard time to stop. ~_~
Same goes to the games I've played in Facebook, especially Farmville....
I manage to catch up with my friends during the sem break last year...hehehe...
But when I realize how bad I did in my last semester exam, I tried to overcome thus addiction. One month without Farmville = No facebooking!
I did it but it does not last for long....huhu..
ok...ok...back to the point...
I'm planning to go back to Putrajaya....~_~
bye2 INTI, see you this Sunday :p

0 comments:

Post a Comment