Saturday, March 27, 2010

tomorrow is the day

Today is my friends birthday, Hafiz. I met him during the JPA interview in Kuantan. He was an MRSM student, if I not mistaken, and he took engineering course. He made it to get scolar from JPA but it was only in Malaysia, I now he works hard for it and compared to me, I think he was better. He asks and answers a lot. What I don't understand is how come he didn't get the scolar to overseas but I do. At first, I really think that I don't deserve it but maybe it is fate that brought me here. Maybe there was a reason for I'm here that me, myself can't understand. Let's put that aside as I'm going to tell you what did I talk with him this weekend, well actually we haven't talk for quite a long time!
It starts on Monday, when I planned to go out on this Sunday, that is 28 March, to celebrate my birthday with my old friend. I don't know what had came up my mind that I was thinking to invite Hafiz along. At first was because I mistakely press a button on my handset were I kept most of the imporatnat date and it shows 27 March. What I know is at that date is Earth Hour of this year. I don't remember his birthday actually and that's when I came to ask him out on Sundays. I told my friends about this on Tuesday and they seem to feel uncomfortable. I think I understand that but I really want Hafiz top join us. So I try to message him that night through the yahoo messanger and he seem to disapointed, he had invited two more of his friend. I was pity to hear that but I suggested him to come along but we will not be going in the same direction. He seems to aggree, I guessed. The next day, that was Wednesday, Sarah called me up. She said she want to change places, she doesn't want to go to Mid Valley so she suggested The Mines. So, I asked my friends in INTI how big is The Mines, but no one knows the exact picture. So, I asked Sarah, does Mines have Jusco?? Well, I was planning to buy something there as Jusco's sale was on until the 2nd of April!!
We had a long talk, me, Sarah and Syikin, and at last we come to a conclusion that we will be meeting at Midvalley. Ah! I forgot to tell you at first there were five were going, but the other two had a problem to come as their place (their study place) had no nearest public transport, in other words, it is hard for them to go out as their place is quite deep into the woods.
Okay, back to Hafiz, he demanded for Sony mp3 player for his birthday, he asked it from me for quite a long time, since with met I guess, and he never give up to ask. Guess how much is the minimum price of the mp3, it's RM200!!! I never bought a present that expensive. So I told him sorry I can't, why not I treat you for a lunch?? He says NO! I said to him that it is too expensive for me to buy such thing to him, at first I was thinking of giving him a shirt or maybe a tie, but then I feel it is good for a lunch as he once asked me for it, and it is not that expensive~_~
He says okay, fine....
I know he was dissapointed again, but when I think of it, I'm not his girlfriend or what so ever, I'm just a friend of coincidence that we met during the interview, that's all. He never asked me to be his girlfriend so why do I care much, not I like him or what, it's just because his date was near to mine and I like that (March).
What ever, I just want a happy happy birthday on this weekend. I don't want anything to spoil it, it's my first time celebrating it with my friends outside...
See all of you tomorrow and HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAFIZ!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment