Tuesday, March 16, 2010

hope for a good result

I had a consultation with Ms. Dil last Friday on how to improve my english not just for the sake of the paper but for talking with people in english too. She gave me some websites for me to do my own exercise on vocabulary, and comprehansion. I have high hopes that I could improve my English by this year eventhough there's no much I could show how I improved but I know I had improved. Learning is a long journey and I always said this to myself, learning is bitter but the result is sweeter, I'm not sure if this is someone's quote but I knew this by myself and I always said that to myself when I feel down.~_~

Something to share :
Last friday, while I was waiting for my friend to fetch me up from the Inti bus stop, a Nigerian guy talk to me.
I was scared not because he might be dangerous but I'm afraid that I can't respond to him as my English was bad. He talks and I respond ( a little ), he asked and I answered, we talk for a long time, asking for each courses, families, life in malaysia (INTI), and i even exchanged numbers with him! I don't if it's a right thing my friends who saw me that day said that I was too careless maybe because they affraid something bad happen to me as they said that we can't trust them. I don't know what to say as that time I was thinking that it's good to have friends, a foreigner, either his a black or white...
I remebered one thing, about what he said to me, "I'm sorry, you talked to fast", haha...I talked too fast as I want to finish the conversation quick, I'm going out to Seremban that day, visiting my old school TKC. I was curious to know what's the result for 2009 spm.

About what I said just know, Is it wrong to give my number to him???
He tried to call me before but I didn't answer......I know it was rude but I kept on thinking what other people said including my mother......~_~

6 comments:

nmasturas. said...

katyyy !
bahayanya.
ko tau no dia x?
dia ade call lagi x?

Katy said...

of course i have his number, he stopped a while after i said that my brother will be using my number for a week, i'm scared to go out right now....huhu...is it really dangerous??

ngfeiwen said...

katy...it is really dangerous >.<

Katy said...

you think it so ~_~'

SAM Class Blog D said...

Now..I'm writing like a friend..ok...well..talking is okay , but not exchanging numbers I guess...as it might cause you unnecessary problems.. anyway..be careful ..you can never trust people ya?

Katy said...

Thanks, Ms. Dil...
I'll remember this...

Post a Comment