Friday, January 29, 2010

something unusual...

I always go to the library early in the morning...
i've never done it but i think i had to...
qila always said that...wa! kemasnye....mesti dia dah pergi ni...
i'm sory i left you without a masage...but i don't want to wake you up...hoho
if anyone tries to find me...just search at the library, usually i go there after breakfast around 8.00 a.m.
i usually went to palma for breakfast alone...is it wrong?? hm what ever...
i think it's time for me to be more independent...
i'm a big big girl...
in a big big world...
is not a big big thing....
that....what ha...i don't remeber...haha
qila is going back this weekend and i have a problem with my laptop...
so i can't watch movie this weekend...huhuhu...
mas invited me to jusco seremban...yeah!!!
i was thinking of buying the roller blade but...
as my laptop had gone mad i may have to use the money for repairment...
thus, buying the roller blade is my oppurtunity cost...huhu..
it's ok la...
next time i'll use my jpa money to buy one ~_~
got to go...
ms dil's class at 10.00a.m.
haha.. ~_~
enjoy~

3 comments:

nmasturas. said...

study-study lah this weekend (:

good

good

LUCK !

NuR_AqiLaH said...

hey, it should be 'without any message' or better be 'without telling her before'.. not 'without a masage'.. when i read it 1st time, I though it was a 'massage'.. >.<

dun worry be hepi! =)

Katy said...

huhu...aptop...
i can't do blogging as much as i want....
for a week maybe more...
argh...can't wathc movies and maybe all gone to be format....huhu...

Post a Comment