Saturday, January 30, 2010

I can't be blogging for a week or more...huhu~

my laptop gives me a problem after i tried downloaded the avg antivirus 9.0, i did it because i only used the trial avg 9.0 for a month...than i want to change to the free adition...just what i did to mas's laptop...
then it happens that inti have a very low internet signal so i had to retry to donwload avg again and again...
until i became fed up of it...
soi used my old avg 8.5 as i was affraid that my laptop will get caught by any viruses...
when i manage to install avg 8.5, i had to restart it so i did...
then i don't know what making my laptop going nuts....it restared again and again, i don't know when it will stop...
so i stay calmed and just press the start button for along time....and try to started it again...
but it stays the same....my laptop will continue to restart from the minute it shows the user log in...haha
i just want to continue watching my ghost whisperer at that time when i had to restart....
i don't know who's mistake is it....maybe me or the comp or avg....haha
now i'm using masy's laptop....she's gone out for lunch right now....with a love on her time table..hehe..
ok got to go for my work...
ms dil asked us to type the proposal....
enjoy the weekends....well mine kind of boring..huhu ~_~

1 comments:

Macy Lee said...

Well, no comment. sometimes comp. will just go nuts out of no reason. hahaha..hope it will recover soon.

Post a Comment