Sunday, January 17, 2010

I COOK FOR MY DAD TODAY~

i went home last week just to sent my stuff that is too full in my wardrobe....haha
i left some of my clothes here but i don't remember how many of them....
so when i got back to inti, i can't put all my clothes in...
thus, i had to bring some of it back to my father's house at putrajaya...

i went there by ktm, stop at bandar tasik selatan and rode the erl to putrajaya central...
from ktm nilai to bandar tasik selatan it cost me about RM4.30 cheaper than what cost me by taking the erl that is RM5.30....
i guess no body wants to ride erl eventhough it is much comfortable than ktm, the fee is too high...

on saturday, i went to carefour to buy some groceries and some prawn...
i'm going to cook for my dad~
well i'm not a good cooker but i was very pity at my dad as he always had to eat outside food....
i cooked sambal udang and telur masak kicap for my dad.....
and he cooked me sayur campur.....eventhough he knew that i don't eat vegetables......he force me to do so...haha

i brought sambal udang to inti......i thought of giving my friends a taste of my cooking.....


enjoy my dish....~_~

2 comments:

Katy said...

pedas giler~

NuR_AqiLaH said...

true.. true.. true..
hot n' spicy. haha.. but, the taste is good k.. bring some more next time ya.. (=

Post a Comment