Friday, January 22, 2010

got to work out...

I had made a schedule myself~
I had done it several times ago, in the past of few years, but I didn't managed to follow it...
but this year, after receiving the worst result ever, I intend to discipline myself...
I don't want to be sooooooo lazy anymore, I always playing when others are study....
and I never take some matter serious in my life...
I know that I'm prematture (well i also thought my self as immature...), I think I can't understand my surrounding very well...(no wonder my friend ran from me....hahaha I can't understand them either)
So this year, I want to make a change...
Hopefully others can help me into it....
~_~

2 comments:

Macy Lee said...

You can do it, Katy! We're always here if you need us.

Katy said...

thanx macy....love you :)

Post a Comment