Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Remember....or to be remembered...

birthday is something special to everybody...
either to kids or adults...
everobody wants to be remembered that day...
to be great with kind words...
to celebrate with good memories...
but what happen if there is no one, no body would remember your birthday...
what would you feel...??
i kind to use to people who can't remembered my name (not even my nick name) but what about your birthday...??
it's a special day, the day when you were born...

well for some, they really don't care if there is no one to remember him or her...
the reason maybe because birthday celebration is something annoying...
the day people pretend they care but actually they didn't...
for some they really want people to remember but no one cares about her...
it feels lonely right...

before this i always think that no one will bother about my birthday....my family always celebrates it by having a dinner outside....eating KFC, PizzaHut, or anything that i like....
but then when i see other peoples celebrate their birthday, with so many people (and presents ~_~), care for him or her, i felt that i also want to have it....and the first time everyone wish for me had me cry...
i don't know if they really wishing for me, but the feeling of being care sooth me....

then, i make a habit of not to care for others but to myself...
i want them to remember me, but in the same time i feel like can't remeber them...
i always asking myself why....
imagined if i'm in their shoes....no one remembers you...how will you feel...??

it take me a long time to figure it out...
and when i think it back, yeah...birthdays are something really important but....
it would be nice if the one who will be wishing you is the one that really cares...
the one that really WANT to remember you....

i kind of mad if someone can't remember my name, well at least my nick name...
but i try to be considerate...
people tends to forget easily...
the older you get...the more you forget...

but i hope i will not forget anything about myself...hehehe
~_~

0 comments:

Post a Comment