Tuesday, January 26, 2010

DO YOU DESERVE THE LIFE YOU HAD...??

"IT'S GOOD IF YOU NEVER BEEN BORN!!!"

What do you think of this phrase??
I can't take hearing someone said it to others but...
what if someone said something like that to me??
I always think whats the person feelings if I were in his or her shoes...
Am I really unworthy??

I found that its hard to take it, do you??

I watch someone (i'll call him O) who always work hard so that the person he wanted to see the most will ever watched him...but even how much the effort is, the person that he longing to see does NOT want to see him ever!!
He had a friend, and his friend can't stand it anymore so he went and ask the person O wanted to see...
and what he said really shocked me.....
his friend said " isn't he is your beloved son??"
and the person replied, "Beloved?? (with an irritating smile) Thay boy...It'd be better if he was never born."
his friend was very shocked....."What... do you...mean..!!!??? " he try to fight him but he can't....
his friend was only a servant....unable to fight back...
O tries to stop the person he love from taking away his friend....O touches the person but he was push back....and the person said, " Don't touch me, you filth!!!"....and he left....left O alone again...
no matter how much his effort is, the person he wanted to see the most will never acknowledge him.....his existance....his being as a son

I know that his heart would broke but....
he was very strong....
he keep on doing things until one day the person he love the most will find that he was worthy....
guess how old is he??
younger than me!!!

hope to hear some comment....
~_~

0 comments:

Post a Comment