Sunday, January 24, 2010

don't kept me waiting~

i must have gone made waiting for it to come out...
but its my favourite and i don't want to miss it...
my chance to see it just once a month...
i kept on waiting but still no sign of it...
i really want to say to it..."don't do this to me!"
i'm exhausted of waiting, i fed up of waiting, i don't like to wait...
you promised to come out but you didn't...
you broke your promise and this make my heart break...
i can gone crazy if i always think of you...
and if i do, i don't know if i can sue you...
i can go crazy if i'm waiting for you...
and if i do, i don't know if you still respond to me...
hahaha...

i'll kept waiting, even if it hurts me, cause i had a feeling on you, and i can't let you go....
like what david always says...
"don't let go..."
please come out....i'm waiting~

2 comments:

Macy Lee said...

wat is it that keep u waiting so desperately? which anime or comic issue? haha..

Katy said...

how do you know???
wa!! you'r great la!!
no one understand my sickness...
it's ok...it just came out this evening...
i'm sooooooo..... happy :)

Post a Comment