Sunday, January 31, 2010

good and bad news....

good news....
i just received my laptop today...
i went out to digital mall with my father early in the morning, about 9.00 a.m i think...
i was the first customer at the shop as we were early, the shops open at 11.00a.m....
the bad news is....
my laptop had to be format...
there's a virus that disturbing the system...huhu
all my files....especially songs, movies, pictures......argh!!!!
i can't take it but i had to do it...
losing the files is nothing compared to the laptop....
but wasting my time it is!!

well, nothing can't be done with it.
what to be, is what had to be....what i'm talking i reallt don't understand this phrase...haha

whatever...
i'm in room right now waiting for qila...
just got back with my dad...
his on his way back to putrajaya right now....
i wish him for a safe journey....

i also had bought the new kasperky 2010...
hope the viruses will be killed as fast as it could...
don't disturb my files, naughty, creepy, dirty....virus

i think i'm going to tidy up my room befor continuing my studies....
enjoy the day ~_~

0 comments:

Post a Comment