Saturday, February 6, 2010

We never know what the future would be.....

I walk on a road but I don't know where is it heading....
I keep on walking but I don't feel exhausting....
I don't know why I'm still walking but I kept on doing it....
I keep on walking evethough I can't see a thing....
I take every step, walking thorugh the dark, not knowing....
I never ask myself what's infront...
I never tried to ask others but I can't see one....
I realize that I walk this road alone....
I thought that they will be at the end of the road....
I continued walking, walking until my feet feels nothing....
I feel very light and start on dreaming....
I was on a dark road...
I know it's a road eventhough it's dark...
I kept on asking why I'm here?
I can't feel my body...
I can only smell a sweet metal...
I guess what is it....
I thought for a long time....
I inhale the smell and guess....
It's blood!!
I'm sure it is....
But from where??
I try to move my light body around....
Searching and searching....
And this what I found....
A body on the ground!!
Is he or she dead??
I went to the body to have a closer look....
OH MY GOD!!!
I scream....
This isn't true!!!
That's not me, that's not me....
Then, a flash of light from a car hit my eye.....
And all of the sudden it came back to me....
My body feel very pain....
I can feel something hot and sweet smell all over my body....
I have a hard time to breath....
I began to feel very sleepy....
I know it's my time....
So, I'll say bye bye to the world.....
Bye bye to all who knows me...
Bye bye....and bye bye forever................

2 comments:

nmasturas. said...

apakah?

Katy said...

haha...aku sndiri pun x phm....hoho :p

Post a Comment