Tuesday, February 9, 2010

10 years...the change and the unchange part 2

Before living Kuantan....let me share you a secret.....As I'm the only girl in the family, I kind to act like a boy....I played a loy with boys and I think it is much easily to get to know them than girls at my age....
In our class, there was a handsome guy, everyone loves him, including myself....haha...
Maybe because his tall, good looking, smart....There's one time when girls in my class ask him, who's the one he like....haha....when I remembered back it sound ridiculous to ask such question.....
but guess what he answered.....all the girls gathered around him.....and he said every girls name in the class.....from the least to the most person he like.....haha....
guess what's my rank....three!!! and the reason.....because I never skip my solat during the evening....lol
his name is rizal, i also like other guys at that time, and i always play with them...while waiting my father after schools end....hafiz, khairul, saifuddin......etc...i just remember this three because they are the most ****** in my heart....haha

I also have a friend from Kadazan Dusun clan.....She's a Kristian....tall, pretty....you can browse my fb if you want to know her.....her name is Elvera....she always by my side when something bad happen....well I always get into troubled.....there's one time i burn 1/8 of the field near to our house.....(elvera and i were neighbours) and she stand out for me....well i accidently light up the match ~_~

to be continued.........................

almost forgot to tell you.....I have an Econs test tomorrow!!!!!
so can't blogging too long.....
enjoy your day ~_~

0 comments:

Post a Comment