Monday, February 8, 2010

GOOD MORNING~_~

WOW!
What a wonderful morning, I guess....haha
The breeze felt so good...
I wanted to sleep again but I can't....
I've slep early last night, around 9.30 I guess....
My eyes felt so heavy, so I thought of taking a nap for a while, and woke up around 11.00 to do some revision on accounts....
I set the alarm but I snooze it several times...
My eyes was so heavy....I can't get up on that time so I snooze in until I satisfied my eyes....haha
And then I don't know what happened...
I didn't wake up for the last snooze...
I'm in a deep sleep....
I woke up this morning waiting for the alarm....
but no sound came from it....
I look at it and half scream!!
it's almost 7 o'clock and qila haven't woke up yet for her subuh prayer...
I quickly rust to wake her up and I, myself arrange my bed, take the towel and went for a bath...
I was supposed to be in library on 8.00....before 8.00 a.m.
So here I am....after doing a little revision on accounting, I went on blogging, checking the mail (yeah ms. dil had reply my mail) and do some viewing on the latest anime.....haha
mr. yee class is just around the corner....haha
I hope he would not ask me about the news paper he gave us last week....
I read it but I'm not good in talking about it.....I mean to explain about it....I think I understand it but I'm not sure if is it right or wrong....I always like that...that's why I never had the guts to present in front....haha...too scare I guess....I'll try my best if mr. yee does ask me to go infront...huhu...
Talk about last evening meeting with mr. yee.....
we wnet there to ask him a few question...
and during the session....mr. yee said something to me....
He said that I was in his dream!!! In that dream he kept on remembering me to NOT doing the same mistake on a question again and again...." I asked him...Is it really me or my paper??
and he added that it's not this semester test paper....not last semester but NEXT SEMESTER!!!
I was scared when hearing that, I know how bad I am in Economics....but hopefully this year I'll be able to cope with it....I try my best this year and the next year and the year to become. Pray for my success....

enjoy the day ~_~

1 comments:

Katy said...

mr. yee added that, I maybe a symbol of his student in his class....he was too worry about all of us until it ends up being in his dream....:p

Post a Comment