Saturday, February 6, 2010

DO YOU DESERVE THE LIFE YOU HAD...?? part 2

"IT'S GOOD IF YOU NEVER BEEN BORN!!!"

Some people work hard to let others to notice them....
and for some they want theirselves to be valued.....
I keep on thinking of what would happen to the boy....
(if you don't know who's i'm talking about please refer to my blog post with the same title...)

He works hard to let him know that he is usefull...
Since birth, he never met him, his father....
Everyone said that his to busy with his work....
His mom died a long time ago....
and now he lives with his uncle....
His uncle can't do anything to persuade the boys father to meet him....

Until one day, O's, friend, ask WHY DON'T YOU MEET HIM?? WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT HIM?? HIS YOUR SON RIGHT!!
Everythings change after that day....
The boy try his best to keep a smile infront of everyone eventhough all of them knew what had happen..
Its hard for him not knowing the truth but its much more harder when knowing it...

No one knows the reason for him to live....
His father doesn't want him.....
His mother had long gone....
For others they tought that the boy will commit suicide or something....
but no, he didn't...
he stays calm, live the day like yesterday had never happen....
I feel pain everytime I see his face....
Why do you still putting that kind of face??
For some reason, it make me sick....
Why don't you just cry??
Is it ok to hear that your not worth to live??
Is it ok to be in this world now??

I feel his pain but he still ignoring it....
I don't know how to heal it.....
a heart that has broken,
but now sealed with something hard....
I can't reach him....
I can't see the true him....
the true boy I met before.....

hope he'll survive in this world....

~_~

0 comments:

Post a Comment