Sunday, February 21, 2010

memoirs of katy....

a few days ago, my family brought out our photo. i don't know why in a sudden my mum took it out. i was having a great time looking at the pictures, especially my pictures, i've told you before that i kind to be like a tomboy, if i have the time i'll post the pic here, in most of my pictures, i wear jeans and shirt, hair like a boys cut and there is one picture where me and my brother, asri were look alike....haha....same shirt, jeans and shoes....that was the last day i'm in labuan, my father took some pic at the airport before our family flew to kuantan....i don't know how was my feeling back then....but now i do....i really miss my friends in labuan....i manage to find one of them through facebook but she's kind a busy...huhu...
when i continued on flipping, i found out, hey! is this me??? i kept on asking to my mum and dad, how can in the picture was me....haha...i'm wearing a hawaiian shirt....short hair...it doesn't look like a boy....and with a girlish smile.....haha...i can't stop laughing seeing myself on the pic.....there's also another one that really supprised me.....there's one pic where i look just like faizal tahir....haha...i do love his songs but not him....i never intend to look like him either....haha....
enough with the laugh....my stomach can hold it much longer....it may explode anytime....
time to go for work....there's a lot of things to do.....HOMEWORK LA OF COURSE....huhu

enjoy your night ~_~

3 comments:

Macy Lee said...

haha~ I want to see too!

Katy said...

next I'll bring the pic.... ~_~

nmasturas. said...

hahaha.betul2.
bwk2.asal x scan n post?
huuu~

Post a Comment