Saturday, February 6, 2010

10 years.....change and the unchange....

10 years is quite long....
10 years have 240 months.....
240 months have 3650 days....
3650 have 87600 hours....
87600 hours have 5256000 minutes....
5256000 minutes have 3153360000 seconds.....

we didn't notice how time pass by in a flip of seconds...
i wonder what had happen in this 10 years....
is there anything significant to remember....
hm...
i'm very bad in flash back....
i remember when i was three or four, i think, i wake up and found out that my parents was not home....
my brother and i search for them every where in the house....
including under the table and sofas....haha...and then i cry....my brother too....after minutes pass, my parents got home and saw us crying.....they hug us to calm us down....~_~

at my first day at the kindergarden, i was bullied by a girl, she kept on pinching me....
at the end, i cried in class, and the girl was scold by the teacher....
at that time i just think that i want to go back....
how funny it is, after that day the girl who pinch me is my best friend at kindergarden.....hahaha~_~

i remember my first day as standard one student, i was placed at the last class....
well actually there were too many standard one student entering the school.... so they just put us into the classes and held an exam to shuffle us back....~_~

when i'm in standard 2, i was chosen as a school prefect, the teacher call me and my friend Nik Farwina, if i'm not mistaken, to accompany the teacher to the toilet....i just follow her and so was my friend.....guess what happen in the toilet...the teacher told us that both of us that we were chosen as the school prefect....good news in toilet ~_~

then, in standard 3, i missuse my power as a prefect.....at that time my friend was kicked by a guy.....handsome but naughty.....and i don't know what to do.....so i ask a boy punch him back.....and guess what happen.....haha...i don't believe it that he cry in pain.....now i'm really in big trouble....the teacher is on the way.....i was called and scold....the teacher also gave me a warning.....i was so scared....i tried to apologize but the boy doesn't even look at me.....well i have an attitude to 'not to care' so i don't care if he doesn't want to accept my appologies eventhought in my heart i was scared if he's going to take revenge and try to punch me later.....hoho~_~

in late of standard 3, i was transferred to Kuantan......i really miss my friends in Labuan and hope to see thema again in future.....~_~

to be continued.....

2 comments:

mas2ra said...

mengapakah?
mengimbau zaman dulu2..

jahatnye katy :P
huhu~

Katy said...

10 years pass and look how i had change a lot....hoho..
from bad to good....hehe
~_~

Post a Comment