Monday, July 26, 2010

what a horrible week~_~

Hi!
I don't know since when I've stop blogging...
I don't really know how to manage my time well...
Whatever...let me tell you what had happened last week....

I was sick~_~
so so sick...

it started on thursday, the day when the fogging was carried out in INTI. It was a thick fog and I was so interested to see inside the building
wow! I can't see a thing~ two of my friends were up stairs cooking for us. we were supposed to break our fast at that time, so we quickly close our nose and mouth and enter the building, the thick fog continued until the first floor but I stop there to by breath. I'm not good in holding my breath for too long. moreover i didn't ready to save my breath before enter...huhu~_~

so i exhale 'some' of the fog and it cause me sour throat(first sign of my sickness).
my sour throat continues until saturday, and on sunday morning i have flu...

i took some panadol soluble but nothings change...instead i end  up having a fever....

than, i took panadol, drink a llot of water and sleep, but the fever didn't go away...
at least the flu does...

however on friday, i was caught by a cough...and my fever is still there ans so goes to my flu...
i think i can't stand the weather now.....
it so hot outside but it so cold inside the rooms...
no wonder i get sick easily...

until now i still have flu and cough but my fever has gone~_~
hope to get well soon

4 comments:

Macy Lee said...

take care~

SAM Class Blog D said...

Hope you are better now...take care.

si.tudung.ungu said...

patut la dh lme xnmpak akk...
smoga cpt smbuh ye...

Anonymous said...

how i wonder you enjoy your double last weekend
~going out at 8am n only back at 10PM~
T_T

Post a Comment