Sunday, July 4, 2010

R.I.P : Winter Sonata Actor Found Dead!

Popular South Korean actor/singer Park Yong-ha was found dead earlier today!


It was Park's mother who found his body at 5.30am on Wednesday. Police reports indicated that Park died with an electrical cord tied around his neck. This is tragic!

Media outlets in South Korea reported that Park repeatedly apologised to his family at around 12.40am before heading to his room.

“While my son massaged the legs and back of his father, who suffers from the late stages of stomach cancer, he said ‘I am sorry. I am sorry,’ to his family before going into his room,” Park’s mother said in a deposition.

No suicide note was found. The 33-year-old Park achieved worldwide fame through the TV drama Winter Sonata

from katy :
Winter Sonata was my first korean drama and never other korean drama can surpass that until I had watched IRIS recently....
Well, I'm not a korean drama lover but I watched when I had watched all my japanese drama that I download...haha
But the truth is that korean drama is much better than japanese...
It really stroke my heart when I watch korean drama...
I think japanese drama only make me laugh more...
However, I don't want to indulge in watching korean drama cause I know that I will get so addicted to it...haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment