Friday, July 9, 2010

summary of my holiday...

jpa had bank in the money earlier than i thought...
so i draw out about rm500 and use all up during the holidays...

the first thing i remembered was i use it to treat my brother's....
i really miss them...well miss having fun with them...i usually get mad with them at house but when it comes to holiday i have a good mood of treating my brothers...

i treat for new cloth, cheap handphone~_~, dine in to restaurants that i never when before....

to tell you the truth i never ate at kenny's rogers roasters...
well mas had invite me before but the planned don't go well so we end up having mcd instead...

i ordered the meal for 5 person, at first i thought the price was only below rm10...
for my surprise i've paid for rm108 that day just for a lunch....i think its ok for a first and the last time of eating there ;p

next restaurant was sushi king~_~
i once ate sushi with wasabi but it was 1000000000miles back  ~_~
i forgot how the taste was like...
so, i act like i know everything and start order two sets of lunch meal...
i also took some sushi's from the 'moving plate' section...haha~_~
the price was not that bad...i ate there for only 3 person and paid for rm61

i also bought some new cloths for my brothers...except for asri cause he was so busy with my dad preparing his things before going to uitm...
i love to shop at jusco and parkson....especially when there's discount available...~_~

other than that....
we went for bowling, token games and movies....
haha~_~
it's fun to have them around,
eventhough i like to make fun of them by shouting their name out load in front of their friends or scolding them~_~i'll precious them more than ever...
when we are apart.....the feeling of care and love arise...haha~_~
but it's hard to understand the feeling of love as i never fall in love before...hm correction i think i did but i never say it...haha~_~

don't forget about the handphone, eventhough it was cheap at least he will msg me when i want him to....haha
easy to connect with them...

lastly, i use the money for my baju kurung for raya....actually i've should have taken the baju kurung the mak cik that sew for me early june but i was so busy and have no time to go back that month~_~
and when i look back at the baju kurung, i realize that i've pick a very 'unique' colour that i never had before...haha~_~
wait after the raya...i'll bring and show it to you...

i also use some of my money to buy some groceries as i was going to cook during my weeks of holiday...
i was glad that i still have the touch on the pan....my mom also praise me for my dish lemak cili api...


additional info :
i also learn new things 1. i've just mastered the new bleach, naruto and katekyo hitman reborn ps2 games
                                  2. i've made a lot of puding and custards....the sweet things~_~
                                  3. i've learn how hard it is to make decision for others...haha~_~this story will be on
                                     the next episode of my blog.....

got to go bye~_~

0 comments:

Post a Comment