Sunday, September 6, 2009

My First Time Berbuka Outside.....at MID VALLEY!!!!

We planned to go for a RAYA SHOPING at KL. At first I thought of going to Jalan TAR, Qila suggested TIMES SQUARE and at last we came up with MID VALLEY!!!
Actually I had planned of going for a RAYA SHOPING long time ago (before I went to INTI) I love going out with friends shoping so I asked some of my friends to go out with me. Unfornutely, they can't come...huhuhu..I felt very sad especially for *********I'm glad that my close friend during my time at TKC agree to come. So i told her to wait us at MID VALLEY at 10.00a.m. I estimated that to arrive at 10 a.m. there I had to take the KTM at 9.00a.m. cause it took about an hour from NILAI to MID VALLEY.
So I set my clock 8.00a.m. to get up for shower but guess what happened??
8.00A.M. "Second hours so many days....(Kris Allen song-NO BOUNDARIES)" SNOOZE.....
8.10A.M. "Second hours so many days....SNOOZE.....
8.20A.M. "Second hours so many days.....SNOOZE....
8.30A.M. " Nagareru toki no nakama tataku....(ALUMINA from ANIME : DEATH NOTE)
DAD'S CALLING!!! "BARU BANGUN TIDUR!!??, BILA BERTOLAK DARI INTI??, DENGAN SIAPA KELUAR HARI NI??" Dad!! one by one la...
"yup, I just woke up(after seeing my phone : DAD'S CALLING), when?? em...not sure...9a.m. kot....whom?? my roomate...n Syikin but there some AUP students to....but they planned to go to MASJID INDIA....
After I had a long chat with my dad, I quickly went to the bathroom and when I got back I thought that Qila had awake but nope she's still asleep like a baby...hehehe...
I don't dare to wake her up so while waiting I online...
I was too 'addicted' with the net until I notice that it was 10.00a.m.!!!!!
OMG!!! Syikin must have arrived at MID VALLEY!!!
I noticed an sms had arrive about 8.55a.m. It's from Syikin, she told me that she would come late. Thank God!!
Then I heard Qila's ringtone....Finally she awake!!!!
While she was having a bath, I quickly change into my outfit. I kind a lazy to iron my shirt so I pick a dark one, people can't notice it....the non-ironing shirt...hahaha

CUT TO SHORT.....
We arrived at MID VALLEY at 12.30p.m. Syikin had been there for about an hour so she strol in the MPH. We met her there, in jubah. We went into JUSCO. There was a lot of sales (discount) compare to METROJAYA. Syikin asked for my help on what to buy for her friend, her boy friend...(she didn't said he is....) Well, I prefer something that I can keep for a long time an as we were in JUSCO I told her to give him a shirt or maybe a tie or maybe a T-shirt.


TO BE CONTINUED.....I'M SLEEPY HUHUHU.....JUST GOT BACK FROM MID AT 11.00P.M.
NIGHT~

0 comments:

Post a Comment