Friday, May 14, 2010

parallel hearts........~_~

We've seen


The power to change the future

In our dreams

I can hear your cries within the noise

I laughed at it and it only dispose all of my weaknesses

Only you can know where you were heading

While chasing a different skies

We wished for the courage to face the future

You kept on smiling

While being lost in the past

Until you can return to the real present

The first time I want to know about you

I was scared at how far the distance between our hearts

Just by understanding any misunderstoods

We can start forward

I wanted to hold your tears and pains

But if I run I become restless as I run further

How far do I have to keep on running... ...

I can hear your songs within the noise

and I started to see my disappearing self

Please give me the strength to change the future

Where I'm supposed to walk alone

I can fly very high

Just because of your smile

We wished for the courage to link our hearts

To keep on smiling with you

While being lost in love

Until I can return to the real me

0 comments:

Post a Comment