Sunday, November 15, 2009

long time no see

it seems like a month i stop on blogging...
the reason...well exam la..
now i'm in the mood of holiday...
2 months!!
it's quite long~
i felt so bored...
my brother is having his spm next week~
my father just came back from kl..
but not for holiday...
he just want to sent my mothers car for service~
my dad's car is still on service for a month...
so my family didn't planned to go for a holiday...
i asked my aunt if she could bring me to genting < i've never when there >
i kept on asking my other brother to go out for shopping~
but do you want to know what he said to me,
there's a lot of my freind going out that day, i feel ashamed in front of them when walking with mad people...

he said that i have an unsound mind!!
cruel!!
since that day i don't have the heart to talk with him....

i can't wait some news from my aunt regarding our trip to genting...
hope i can make it this year~_~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment